It finally came out of the glaze kiln and I think it did not come out the way it it was suppose to. And just to be clear it is not a bong.
This is what I worked on today. Do I know what it is, no, but at least it is something, so i'm living with it.
One of my wheel projects that went rogue, but i'm going to keep it anyway because it looks pretty cool and represents one of the key principles of design, balance.
Here we have my tall project, an extra, and a plate I made (from left to right). They just came out of the firing kiln, and now I will be glazing these guys shortly.
Dragon is broken, clown came out ok though, and im planning on gluing the dragon back together. Going tonwork on more cups today.
My bowl (pictured) and my set of three (not pictured) have been finalized in there glazing process. I put them in the glaze kiln today, they should be out by tomorrow.
started and finished throwing all three pieces of the franken pot process. Will start to put them together tomorrow.